Firm: Gertz & Rosen, LTD.
Location: Akron -OH
11 S Forge S
- Tel : 330-376-8336
- Fax : 330-376-2522
- Email : email@example.com
Having practiced for forty years, Gary has perfected the art of listening and understanding client needs. This is especially important in domestic relations cases, which include divorce, child customer child support payments, and juvenile court. For him, the most rewarding aspect of his job is helping people get through personal crisis.
Gary is an Ohio State Bar Certified Specialist in Family Relations Law and is a fellow in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. He is one of our four attorneys in the Akron area to have earned both of these honors.
- President of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Ohio Chapter
- Board Member of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Foundation
- Senior Lecturer at The University of Akron teaching a course entitled, “Legal Environment of Families”
- Past President of the Board of The Victim Assistance Program
- Past President of the Akron-Summit County Public Library
- Current Board Member and Past President of the Jewish Community Board of Akron
- Past President of the Lippman Day School
- Past President of the Beth El Congregation
COURTS AND AFFILIATIONS
- State of Ohio
- Akron Bar Association, Past Chair of the Family Law Section
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Ohio Chapter
- George Washington University National Law Center, J.D. 1978
- Tufts University, B.A. 1975
Gertz & Rosen, LTD
Family law involves sensitive elements that can have a profound effect on an individual’s personal and business life. The team at Gertz & Rosen includes attorneys experienced not only in divorce, dissolution, alimony, child support, and custody, but also with business structures and valuation, tax implications, real estate, and trust and estate planning. Gertz & Rosen is uniquely positioned to protect you at these life-changing moments.
Gertz & Rosen’s team of attorneys has experience in litigating and resolving family law disputes involving multi-million dollar businesses, medical practices, farms, mineral interests, antenupital agreements, adoptions, and planning for children now and in the future. We realize that every family law matter is its own personal and emotional journey and take great care to protect our client’s interests, now and into the future.