Firm: Woodward, Pires & Lombardo, P.A.
Location: Marco Island - FL
606 Bald Eagle Dr., Ste 500
Marco Island, Florida 34145
- Tel : (239) 394-5161
- Fax : (239) 642-6402
- Email : CLombardo@wpl-legal.com
Chris Lombardo is a leading family lawyer and named partner at Woodward, Pires & Lombardo, P.A., and is Board Certified in Marital and Family Law. Additional practice areas include Personal Injury, Civil and Commercial Litigation, and Appellate Practice.
Chris was a Member, Florida State University Law Review, 1981-1983. Member: Collier County and American Bar Associations. The Florida Bar, former Member Board of Governors and Board of Governors of the Young Lawyers Division.
- Represent clients in family laws matters through all aspects of a case, including negotiation, mediation, litigation and appeal of such issues as divorce, paternity, child support, financial support issues and relocation
- Draft and defend prenuptial, postnuptial and marital settlement agreements
- Negotiate and litigate alimony, child custody and child support matters
- Enforcement and modification of agreements
- Civil trial practice
- Contract disputes
- FINRA arbitrations
- Board Certified Marital and Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- City of Naples v. Int’l Charter Servs., Inc., 2016 WL 2609814 (Fla. 2d DCA 2016) (per curiam)
- Zepeda v. Zepeda, 32 So. 3d 679 (Fla. 2d DCA 2010)
- Cecemski v. Cecemski, 954 So. 2d 1227 (Fla. 2d DCA 2007)
- Baron v. Baron, 941 So. 2d 1233 (Fla. 2d DCA 2006)
- Florida State University, Juris Doctorate, 1983
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, cum laude, 1980
- Florida, 1983
- Collier County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
- Children’s Museum of Naples, Former Chairman
- Scoutmaster, Troop 2001 for 12 years
- North Naples Fire Commission & Rescue, Chairman 1998-present
- Friends of the Collier County Museum, President, 1989-1997
- Florida Bar Annual Meeting, Chairman, 1999
- Dean’s Advisory Board, University of Central Florida
Woodward, Pires & Lombardo, P.A.
In 1971, Arthur V. Woodward founded the first law firm on Marco Island which emphasized the importance of a superior work ethic, collegiality and respect among our peers, and a social conscience that commands participation in opportunities for the good of the public. These guiding principles formed the tradition of excellence that the attorneys at WPL work hard to uphold today.
At WPL, our attorneys have lived and worked in Southwest Florida for decades and possess a vast knowledge of the law and a first-hand understanding of how the law intersects with the lives of those in our community. Our attorneys have the responsibility and obligation to use their training as advisers, counselors, and strategists for the betterment of our community.
At WPL, our attorneys employ a common sense approach to the practice of law working efficiently and effectively as a team versed in many practice areas to best serve our clients. We look forward to serving you and providing you with quality, effective, and efficient legal representation.