Firm: Sullivan Lawyers APC
Location: San Diego - CA
11545 W Bernardo Court, Suite 211
San Diego, CA 92127
- Tel : 858-451-9390
- Fax : N/A
- Email : email@example.com
The founder of Sullivan Law Firm, APC, Michelle Sullivan obtained her Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Berkeley, in 1980, and her law degree from the University of Santa Clara in 1983. Ms. Sullivan became a member of the California Bar in 1984, and a Certified Family Law Specialist in 1985. She served as the Assistant District Attorney for San Benito County, Hollister, California from 1984-85, and has been a successful family law attorney in her own private practice since 1988.
Ms. Sullivan’s experience includes divorce litigation, mediation and collaborative law. She has been a mediator since 1994, and a founding member of the Collaborative Family Law Group of San Diego and North County Collaborative Practice. She has practiced collaborative law since 2001. Ms. Sullivan’s expertise can guide her clients through any range of family law issues – from pre-nuptial agreements to marital settlement agreements to post-judgment issues.
Bar Number: 113705
Areas of Practice:
- Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Spousal Support / Alimony
- Community Property
- Guardianships of minors
- Collaborative Law
- Limited Scope Representation / Unbundling
- Board Certified Specialist – Family Law, by Board of Legal Specialization, California State Bar
Bar Admission: California State
- US District Court – Northern District of California
- US District Court – Southern District of California
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA, 1983 – Juris Doctor, Honors: Phi Alpha Delta, Douglas L. Edmonds Chapter
- University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, 1980 – Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
State Bar & Community Involvement:
- Director, North County Bar Association, 2005 – 2007
- Chair, Certified Family Law Specialists, North County, 2004
- Director, Escondido Educational Foundation
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- California State Bar
- San Diego County Bar Association
- North County Bar Association
- Rotary Club of Escondido
- American Business Women’s Association
- California Alumni Association
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
Sullivan Lawyers APC
Sullivan Law Firm, APC has made its home in Inland North County San Diego for over 30 years. Beginning in Escondido, Michelle Sullivan formed her practice with the intent of helping individuals and families resolve their differences at a time when everything feels out of control.
Envetually settling in the North County San Diego community of Rancho Bernardo, Sullivan Law Firm has grown to handle divorce litigation and mediation issues througout all of San Diego County.
Our philosophy is that there is more than one way to handle a legal issue, and our goal, from the outset, is to find a method which meets your needs and best interests.